Note: This will create a link within a blog post. There is a different process if you want to add a link to the “Links” in your sidebar.
- Go to the blog that you want to link to, and copy the URL (right at the top of the screen)
- Go to the dashboard of your blog (not Blog Central).
- Click on Posts à Add New.
- Enter a title for your post.
- Write the main part of the blog post.
- Highlight the text that refers to the blog you want to link to.
- Click on the “Insert/edit link” icon (above the text box) and paste in the URL you copied earlier. (Note: the URL must start with “http://” for it to work.)
- Click on “Add link”.
- Click on “Publish” to publish the blog post. (Visit your blog to check that the link works!)