- Go to http://www.voki.com/ and click on “Create”.
- Create your voki. The dice gives you a random character, or you can create your own. The easiest way to “Give it a Voice” is by using the “Text to Speech” option.
- Click on “Publish”, enter a title for your voki, then click “Save”.
- You do NOT need to sign up. When the pop-up appears asking you to, click “No Thanks”, and then close the next pop-up also.
- Copy the embed code that you need by clicking on the blue “Copy” button.
- Log in to your blog’s dashboard, and go to Appearance -> Widgets.
- Add a Text widget by dragging it from the “Available Widgets” area on the left into the “Sidebar” area on the right.
NOTE: It seems to be easier to do this process in some blog “Themes”. If you are having difficulty, try changing the theme of your blog to Blak Magic.
- Enter a title for the widget (eg: “Welcome to my blog”), and then paste the embed code into the main window of the widget. Click on “Save” then “Close”.
- Visit your site to check out how it looks. You can change which widgets appear in which sidebar, and which ones are higher up than others, by going back into your dashboard.