- Go to the dashboard of your blog (not Blog Central).
- Click on Posts -> Add New.
- Enter a title, and write your blog post.
- Ensure the cursor is in the blog post, where you would like the image to be placed.
- Click on the “Add Media” icon (next to Upload/Insert)
- Click “Select Files” and find the image that you would like to upload.
- Add a title etc. for your image, choose an alignment and size, and click “Insert into Post”.
- Click on “Publish” to publish the blog post. (Visit your blog to see what it looks like!)
This process works for uploading other files such as documents, powerpoints etc.